are travel partners committed to quality and enriching
leisure or incentive travel opportunities and experiences.
Our focus is
specialized planning for and about “people of color”, African descendants, culture,
history and activities.
Travel may be for groups or independent travelers.
We have over 20 years of combined experience in the travel industry and
have extensive travel experiences acquiring intimate knowledge through out most
of the continents.
Our specialties are planning and escorting group travel
to most major destinations to include the Caribbean, Europe, Asia, and Africa
As we approach the new year OF 2014 - I hope all minds are focused on personal treats for the year. For those of you still considering - why not consider one of the trips I am promoting at EBONY HERITAGE TRAVEL for 2014
- The Soul Train Cruise - (FLL - South Caribbean - FLL) Feb 23 - March 2, 2015
- Rivers of Africa (River Cruise - Tour Senegal and The Gambia) - February 12 -23, 2014
- Journey to the Holy Land April 7 - 15, (Israel) 2014
- Palm Trees and Pink Sands Cruise ( FLL - Charleston - Bermuda - Bahamas - FLL)- June 09 -19, 2014 NEW
- A Walk in the Steps of Mandela - (Cape Town - Johannesburg South Africa) - August 14 -23, 2014 (Join with a Youth Group)
- Grand Asia Cruise - October 24 - November 9, 2014 (Thailand-Vietnam-Japan-China) 5 - Night China Extension - optional)
- A Wildlife Safari in North India - October, 2014 NEW
- The Migration of East Africa - August, 2014
- "A Glimpse of Madiba?s World" - (Cape Town - Johannesburg) Celebrate Black History Month in South Africa - February 9 or 16, 2014 NEW
Be among the first to experience a new adventure. Call Meredith today! 954-484-5773
The tour includes :
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated
- Transportation in a safari minibus while on safari
- Welcome dinner at Safari Park with entertainment from Safari Cats
- All game viewing drives
- Nairobi excursions as above
- All park & conservancy fees
- Services of professional guides throughout
The tour includes a Pre- roundtrip air from Miami Saturday February 12 - 23,
2014, 2 nights Pre-cruise stay and the night of departure in Dakar, Senegal
Join Meredith McCleary on a Mega Yacht Cruise-Tour. This 10 day cruise includes three nights (pre and post cruise stay) in a luxury hotel in Dakar, with excursions to Goree Island and the famous local markets,
prior to boarding a small ship at the Port of Dakar in West Africa, to sail down to the Saloum River Delta-a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, with a bounty of wildlife and a lifetime of experiences.
April 7 - 15 2014 • 8 Days)
From $2,409 per person (Land Only)
- Tour includes over six UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- (Optional extension to Jordan available)
- Accommodations and Most meals included.
- DEPOSIT: $500 (non-refundable)
- TRANSPORTATION: Bus or minivan; boat cruise. Air: Available upon request
Contact Meredith for more information.
Contact Meredith for more information.
I recently returned from 22 days touring Portugal and Morocco. Both were hot, casual, fascinating and walked me to near death. But I enjoyed every moment.
An educational, cultural and social explosion for the entire family!
Find out why this is the new favorite Eboney Heritage Travel destination!
- Ethiopia is best described as a vast land of contrast, beauty, and extremes. Meredith recently had the opportunity to return and visit the Omo Valley Region with its popular ethnic treasures, and the place where 50% of the ethnic groups reside.
Meredith's trip to the Home Land: Senegal & The Gambia. "It is a heart
warming and humbling experience while colorful, fun-filled, and adventurous!"
all about Meredith's recent trip to Australia and Tasmania -- from hiking Wineglass
Bay to ballooning over beautiful Melbourne, Meredith brings the experience to
you...complete with pictures, of course!